Update January 4, 2017: We have just filled this position but….
- As always, we announce new positions on our Facebook page first. Please like us there to be notified of available opportunities.
Come Live the Dream With Us
- Location: Austin, TX
- Industry: Internet Marketing
- Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week.
TastyPlacement is looking for a Junior-to-expert Paid/PPC/Adwords Search Marketing Trainee/Analytics to join our growing staff. The job is located at our main office in the 78744 zip code. We are seeking a search marketing to assist our team with SEO and web marketing efforts on behalf of our local and national business clients — but we need someone who can learn fast and quickly grow into higher wages and more responsibility. This is a great opportunity for anyone enthusiastic about working in this fast-paced, fun, high-growth, technology-based industry. The position is from entry-level to senior level and we will initially be interviewing candidates at a pay of $15 per hour but move up very quickly if you work out. We offer fairly decent Blue Cross health care and 401k matching. You’ll learn plenty working with TastyPlacement.
Responsibilities in Our Paid Search Department:
- This is a very serious position that calls upon the highest levels of Google’s newest features: product listing ads, remarketing ads, pay-to-install-app ads
- We are one of only 4 Google Analytics Certified Partner agencies in the state of Texas. For an idea of how hard this certification is to get, there are only 5 Google Analytics Certified Partner agencies on the Continent of Africa
- Execution of paid search campaigns in the Google Adwords system
- Proficient English
- Familiarity working with spreadsheets and data
- Familiarity working in Google Docs
- Functional knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Previous employment in one or more of the following areas: search marketing, web design and coding, social media management, digital publishing, or web graphics
- One year or $50,000 of total ad spend management in Google Adwords
- Bachelor’s Degree
What You’ll Learn at TastyPlacement
Good things. In the past year, we have earned certification through the Google Analytics Certified Partner program, and just a month ago, earned another certification through Google Tag Manager. Only about 110 companies worldwide hold both certifications as of March 2016.
With Google certification comes some responsibility; We see new Google products before they are released to the public, and have direct access to Google staff.
TastyPlacement is under a Non-Disclosure Agreement with Google, and you’ll have to agree to be bound by the NDA to accept employment.
Please, no phone calls, and please follow these instructions:Send your resume by email to jobs[at]tastyplacement.com and include links to your social media profile–and like our Facebook page–we want to know you better and also know how adept you are at social media, which is a part of any digital marketing job.