Update on January 2018: We are seeking an exceptional intern for Spring 2018
- As always, we announce new positions on our Facebook page first. Please like us there to be notified of available opportunities. Seriously, we have hired many people that we connect with first on Facebook.
Further your career in the ever-changing, fast-paced world of internet marketing
- Location: Austin, TX
- Industry: Internet Marketing
- Hours: Internship, Paid, 15 to 20 hours a week
TastyPlacement is looking for a Local Digital Marketing Trainee (Internship, Paid) to assist our team with SEO and web marketing efforts on behalf of our local and national business clients — but we need someone who can learn fast and quickly grow into a full-time employee with higher wages and more responsibility. This is a great opportunity for anyone enthusiastic about working in this fast-paced, fun, high-growth, technology-based industry. You’ll learn plenty working with TastyPlacement. We actively recruit for full-time employees from our pool of interns.
- Oversee online map listings for clients
- Management of online listings for clients in local directories, including but not limited to Google, Bing, Yelp, Foursquare, Superpages, and Yellow Pages
- Create and manage Google My Business listings for clients
- Integrate with our other departments (organic SEO, PPC, and Social Media)
- Proficient English
- Familiarity with Google Maps
- Familiarity working with Google Drive
- Familiarity working with spreadsheets and data
- Functional knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Previous employment in one or more of the following areas: search marketing, web design and coding, social media management, digital publishing, or web graphics
- Bachelor’s Degree expected for 2018 (we are looking for seniors that can start full-time after graduation)
Please, no phone calls, and please follow these instructions: Send your resume and availability to work by email to jobs[at]tastyplacement.com and include links to your social media profile–and like our Facebook page–we want to know you better and also know how adept you are at social media, which is a part of any digital marketing job. If you have any experience managing a WordPress site, include the link to it so we can check that out too.
Date posted: 2018-01-08