Update on October 5, 2014: We have filled this position, but…
- We announce new positions on our Facebook page first. Please like us there to be notified of available opportunities.
Come Live the Dream With Us
- Location: Austin, TX
- Industry: Internet Marketing
- Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
TastyPlacement is looking for an additional Search Marketing Trainee to join our growing staff. The job is located conveniently off IH-35 in laid-back Southeast Austin. We are seeking a search marketing trainee to assist our team with SEO and web marketing efforts on behalf of our local and national business clients — but we need someone who can learn fast and quickly grow into higher wages and more responsibility. This is a great opportunity for anyone enthusiastic about working in this fast-paced, fun, high-growth, technology-based industry. The position is entry-level and we will initially be interviewing candidates at a pay of $14 per hour but move up very quickly if you work out. We offer fairly decent Blue Cross health care and 401k matching. You’ll learn plenty working with TastyPlacement.
- Execution of web design projects and promotional campaigns
- Posting web content produced by our writing staff
- Managing pay per click campaigns
- Overall SEO campaign management and reporting
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Proficient English
- Familiarity working with spreadsheets and data
- Familiarity working in Google Docs
- Functional knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Previous employment in one or more of the following areas: search marketing, web design and coding, social media management, digital publishing, or web graphics
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please, no phone calls, and please follow these instructions:Send your resume by email to jobs[at]tastyplacement.com and include links to your social media profile–and like our Facebook page–we want to know you better and also know how adept you are at social media, which is a part of any digital marketing job.
Date posted: 2013-5-4